How to Boost Energy Levels and Motivate My Team is 3-part tutor-led learning journey (3 x 75 min sessions over a 4-week period) designed to support managers and leaders in building the skills required to boost levels of energy and successfully motivate a team.
By participating in this course, you will learn how great leadership begins with optimising one’s own mental and physical wellbeing to enable us to perform at our very best. Doing so, allows us to regulate emotion, manage stress, stay resilient and be a positive role model to others within our team. You will explore how to embed habits to motivate and inspire others and what it takes to create a solutions focused mindset amongst a team.
- Cost £300 (inc. VAT) per person
- A four week tutor led course
- Easy access on-line course materials
- 3 x one hour study calls
- 6 hrs Independent study
- Buddy support for reflection and practical application
- All content designed and delivered by neuroleadership practitioner, Deborah Hulme
During the learning journey you will explore and learn more about:
- How to manage self to be a positive influence and have optimum impact
- How to embed habits to motivate and inspire others
- What it takes to create a solutions focused mindset amongst your team
- Start Date: 17th September
- Study Call 1: 24th September, 12pm
- Study Call 2: 8th October, 10am
- Study Call 3 & Wrap Up: 15th October, 12pm
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com or click here to sign up to our online learning platform and book your place.
Course facilitator: Deborah Hulme
Learning environment: Microsoft Teams