We’ve teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2020 to run our neuroscience masterclass: The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change.
The next masterclass programme will run as two virtual half day sessions:
- Part one – 23rd September 9:30 – 12:30
- Part two – 30th September 9:30 – 12:30
The masterclass is invaluable to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation. So far, we’ve welcomed participants from a huge range of companies, including Amnesty International, Caffe Nero, GSK, Heineken, Southern Water, RBS and Which?.
The sessions cover:
- The latest research from neuroscience explaining how the brain operates, including what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
“A complex subject presented in an easy to understand way with concrete examples to bring it to life.”
“The subject matter is complex but the course sticks to the core principles of neuroscience where it is relevant to us as professional communicators.”
“Lots of tips and ideas alongside case studies and shared experiences that I can learn from and reflect on in my role. I’ve really enjoyed it, thank you!”
“Good content and examples explained in an easy to understand way. This session was hugely relevant and will definitely help me in my role – highly recommended!”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course – the presenter kept us engaged throughout the day. While I had heard some of the science before it was good to consolidate it with a particular focus on what that means for us as communicators.”