Once again, we’ve teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication (IOIC) throughout 2021 to run our neuroscience for internal communications masterclass: The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change.
The November masterclass will run as two virtual half day sessions:
- Part one – 19th November 13:30 – 16:30
- Part two – 26th November 13:30 – 16:30
This neuroscience for internal communications masterclass is designed and delivered by Deborah Hulme and is invaluable for internal communication and engagement professional and to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation. So far, we’ve welcomed participants from a huge range of companies, including PepsiCo, TfL, GSK, Heineken, EDF Energy, Deloitte and Santander.
The sessions cover:
- The latest research from neuroscience explaining how the brain operates, including what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
At the end of this neuroscience masterclass for internal communication and engagement professionals, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of how the brain operates and the implications for effective engagement during change
- Develop language and communication skills designed to promote a shift in mindset from fixed to growth
- Be able to contribute to the creation of a highly engaged and motivated workplace which facilitates wellbeing and resilience in times of change
Participants will also gain:
- Pre and post course access to Canvas, the IoIC’s online learning environment, where they will find all course materials and be able to engage with their fellow participants
- The opportunity for practical application in the workplace (and at home) before coming back together as a group for discussions and feedback
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals to connect with and learn from
- Six hours of CPD for IoIC members
To register your interest in this or future neuroscience for internal communications masterclass please email email@example.com.
“A complex subject presented in an easy to understand way with concrete examples to bring it to life.”
“The subject matter is complex but the course sticks to the core principles of neuroscience where it is relevant to us as professional communicators.”
“Lots of tips and ideas alongside case studies and shared experiences that I can learn from and reflect on in my role. I’ve really enjoyed it, thank you!”
“Good content and examples explained in an easy to understand way. This session was hugely relevant and will definitely help me in my role – highly recommended!”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course – the presenter kept us engaged throughout the day. While I had heard some of the science before it was good to consolidate it with a particular focus on what that means for us as communicators.”