We’ve teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2021 to run our neuroscience masterclass: The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change.
The next masterclass programme will run as two virtual half day sessions:
- Part one – 15th April 9:30 – 12:30
- Part two – 22nd April 9:30 – 12:30
The masterclass is invaluable to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation. So far, we’ve welcomed participants from a huge range of companies, including PepsiCo, TfL, GSK, Heineken, EDF Energy, Deloitte and Santander.
The sessions cover:
- The latest research from neuroscience explaining how the brain operates, including what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
- 16th & 23rd June Masterclass (delivered as 2 x half days) – Online
- 20th July Masterclass (delivered as 1 full day face to face) – Bristol*
- 14th October Masterclass (delivered as 1 full day face to face) – London*
- 19th & 26th November Masterclass (delivered as 2 x half days) – Online
To register your interest in a future session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If government restrictions still in place, this session will be split and run as two half day online masterclasses.