We’ve teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2020 to run our neuroscience masterclass: The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change.
The next masterclass programme will run as two virtual half day sessions:
- Part one – 9th February 9:30 – 12:30
- Part two – 16th February 9:30 – 12:30
The masterclass is invaluable to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation. So far, we’ve welcomed participants from a huge range of companies, including Amnesty International, Caffe Nero, GSK, Heineken, Southern Water, RBS and Which?.
The sessions cover:
- The latest research from neuroscience explaining how the brain operates, including what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention