PRODUCTIVITY: IMPROVING PERFORMANCE IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
During April and May 2019, we have teamed up with the IGD to run a series of free evening masterclasses around the country on the subject of Productivity. In her masterclass Improving Performance in Uncertain Times, Deborah Hulme explores the importance of mindset and behaviour and the role both play as we work to continually improve our performance, productivity and personal impact in our rapidly changing world.
This masterclass will help increase your productivity by showing you:
- How improving your mindset allows for greater productivity and increased resilience in a changing world
- How to manage yourself and others to achieve the highest-quality thinking, insight and innovation
- Why developing relationships and connections is crucial to productivity and performance
- Practical tools and exercises to reinforce the learnings from the session and support your continued learning
These free evening masterclasses are run in partnership with the IGD on 30th April - Leatherhead, 1st May - London, 2nd May - Hayes, 7th May - Coventry, 8th May - Manchester, 9th May - Leeds. Visit www.igd.com/events/learning-events/productivity for more information or to book.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CHANGE AND ENGAGEMENT
We have teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2019 to run our neuroscience masterclass; The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change. The next session is on 19th June, 2019 in London
The masterclass is relevant to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation and so far we've welcomed participants from within those fields from a huge range of companies including Amnesty International, Caffe Nero, GSK, Heineken, Southern Water, RBS and Which?. The session covers:
- The latest research from neuroscience, explaining how the brain operates and what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
Cost is £495+VAT or £395+VAT for IoIC members. Scheduled dates for 2019 are 19th June, 25th September and 20th November. Booking details will go live soon, save the date and to register your interest in a future session email firstname.lastname@example.org.