RELATIONSHIP & SOCIAL CONNECTION FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
We recently teamed up with the IGD to run a webinar and a series of masterclasses on the subject of Productivity.
Here Minerva's founder, Deborah Hulme, explores the role of relationship and social connection for improved performance and productivity.
This webinar will help increase your productivity by showing you:
- How improving social connections positively impacts performance, wellbeing and engagement
- How strengthening our networks and connections enhances performance and productivity
- The basic principles for engaging others to build stronger relationships and connections
- Why improving emotional intelligence is so critical if we are to thrive in our changing environment
After viewing, build on what you've learned with these recommended next steps. For more details on our training workshops and development programmes get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CHANGE AND ENGAGEMENT
We have teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2019 to run our neuroscience masterclass; The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change. The next session is on 25th September, 2019 in London
The masterclass is relevant to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation and so far we've welcomed participants from within those fields from a huge range of companies including Amnesty International, Caffe Nero, GSK, Heineken, Southern Water, RBS and Which?. The session covers:
- The latest research from neuroscience, explaining how the brain operates and what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
Cost is £495+VAT or £395+VAT for IoIC members. Scheduled dates for 2019 are 25th September and 20th November. Bookings are live for this event - click here for more details or to book. To register your interest in a future session email email@example.com