RELATIONSHIP & SOCIAL CONNECTION FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE & PRODUCTIVITY
We recently teamed up with the IGD to run a webinar and a series of masterclasses on the subject of Productivity.
Here Minerva's founder, Deborah Hulme, explores the role of relationship and social connection for improved performance and productivity.
This webinar will help increase your productivity by showing you:
- How improving social connections positively impacts performance, wellbeing and engagement
- How strengthening our networks and connections enhances performance and productivity
- The basic principles for engaging others to build stronger relationships and connections
- Why improving emotional intelligence is so critical if we are to thrive in our changing environment
After viewing, build on what you've learned with these recommended next steps. For more details on our training workshops and development programmes get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CHANGE AND ENGAGEMENT
We have teamed up with the Institute of Internal Communication throughout 2020 to run our neuroscience masterclass; The Science Behind Effective Employee Engagement and Change. The next session is on 29th April in Manchester
The masterclass is relevant to anyone involved in making change happen within an organisation and so far we've welcomed participants from within those fields from a huge range of companies including Amnesty International, Caffe Nero, GSK, Heineken, Southern Water, RBS and Which?. The session covers:
- The latest research from neuroscience, explaining how the brain operates and what helps and hinders powerful communication and effective engagement
- How to create and maintain work environments that encourage innovation, creativity and effective collaboration, exploring the importance of culture and trust
- How to promote wellbeing, improve resilience and reduce stress in the workplace, increasing motivation, engagement and retention
Cost is £495+VAT or £395+VAT for IoIC members. Upcoming dates are 29th April, 2020 (Manchester), 11th June, 2020 (Dublin), 23rd September, 2020 (London) and 11th November, 2020 (Bristol) . Bookings are now being taken for April in Manchester click here for more info or to book your place. To register your interest in a future session email email@example.com
MAKING THE MODERN WORKPLACE A GREAT PLACE TO BE
We’ve teamed up with our wonderful colleagues at the Sequel Group as speakers at their upcoming Sequel Presents breakfast seminar on Making the Modern Workplace a Great Place to Be.
Aimed at internal comms and engagement practitioners, the event supports key findings in Sequel’s Modern Employee Experience 2020 Report and will look at the psychological and practical elements of providing a great employee experience. As a neuroleader, communication and engagement specialist, Minerva’s Deborah Hulme will explore the relationship between psychological safety and employee experience, offering insights on:
- Psychological safety as a driver of wellbeing and performance
- The importance of brain capacity, chunking and the cascading of meaning
- The biological necessity of social connection for high performance and a rewarding employee experience
The event takes place at 2 Stephen Street, central London (off Tottenham Court Road) on March 19 from 9-11am; to book tickets via Eventbrite, click here. The price of £25 + VAT includes refreshments and a free copy of the Modern Employee Experience Report, which Sequel published in February 2020.
For further information on this event or to find out more about psychological safety and how we can support you and your team to deliver effective communication for greater levels of engagement email firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORING NEUROSCIENCE EFFECTIVE & LASTING CULTURE TRANSFORMATION & EMPLOYEE WELLBEING
This neuroscience masterclass provides HR leaders with an understanding of how to best support their peers to sustainably transform organisational culture whilst maintaining and enhancing employee wellbeing. This includes introduction to tools, techniques and methodology that can be practically applied within the organisational setting.
By participating in this masterclass delegates will understand:
- Habit formation and the role of habits in culture change
- How to create psychologically safe environments for enhanced wellbeing and performance
- How to maximise strengths and focus attention on positive outcomes
- The practices and techniques to enhance personal resilience and maintain a positive mindset in a changing environment
This full day masterclass is part of a packed agenda at the Reinventing HR Summit 25-27 March 2020 in London. The organisers, BOC Global Events have kindly offered a 10% discount to the Minerva Engagement network; quote the discount code Minerva10 when booking.
For further information on this event or to find out more about how we can support you and your team to deliver effective change, communication and engagement whilst enhancing wellbeing and peformance email email@example.com